Sunday, January 8, 2017


Living in the moment!


This year one of my unwritten goals is to live in the moment which to me that is a challenge in itself. The mind tends to muddle up those moments when I am trying to enjoy the moment.  Have you ever been enjoying yourself and that crazy to do list for Monday (Two days away) keeps popping in your mind and for some reason you are now think oh now what if I forget something or what if I don't do it right?  Just enjoy the moment they say?  I do but, I will say most times it is halfheartedly and really s if I think about it more will I get it done differently?  I don't think so but, my brain has to be busy at time of enjoyment or relaxation.  Working on ways to keep my mind at bay and still enjoy the moments is going to be a challenge but, here are some thoughts on how we may do that.
  • Write down your to do list ahead of time
  • When the thought weight you down when you should be living in the moment make a decision to either ignore it or do something about it  and move forward.
  • Just let it go  
How do you live in the moment?  Do you struggle or do you have a great technique you use?  (Please share).


Have a great day and remember life is too short to live only in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment